Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Contact Lenses

I had my annual vision exam, and I'm trying something new this year. My near vision is getting slightly worse as I'm getting older (ACK !!), enough that it's bothering me when I try to read the newspaper or a magazine while I'm drinking coffee at the table.

I've been using reading glasses, but my vision provider suggested adjusting one contact lens for nearer vision, and leaving the other for distance vision. I've talked with several people that have this and they like it very well,

This is my 2nd day with my trial pair, and it does make vision adjustments much easier. When I'm at the computer or doing close work or reading, it's much clearer. And my distance vision for driving and for tennis doesn't seem to be affected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin