Monday, February 1, 2010

Customer Service (Part 2)

Anheuser Busch OdoulsI have another very positive customer service interaction to report. We had bought a six-pack of bottles of O'Doul's nonalcoholic beer, and 2 of the bottles were only partially filled, which was very curious.

Since I used to work in a manufacturing plant as a quality engineer, I know that machines can malfunction, and getting that feedback is always important. So I called the Anheuser Busch customer service agent.

The representative was very attentive, apologetic, and made me feel that the company valued my opinion. Without expecting it, I was also offered a refund on the entire six-pack purchase.

It takes very little to really inspire customer loyalty, so hats off for another good experience and satisfied customer.

Photo courtesy of Anheuser-Busch, and I'm not in any way affiliated with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin