Monday, February 8, 2010

FitBit

As a birthday present for myself, I ordered a FitBit and I can't wait until it arrives. I've been wearing a pedometer since about 2000-something, and this one looks fantastic.

I started with the SportBrain and I loved the "upload your steps to a website" feature since that REALLY kept me honest as other people could see my steps. But I kept having problems with it not uploading after time and it got frustrating.

Now I'm wearing an Omron from Walking Spree but the website didn't have the features that I wanted. You can upload your steps, but that's about it.

This new FitBit appears to offer what I want and the reviews I've seen have been wonderful. It should be shipping today so I'll post more when I actually have it.

I'm not in any way affiliated with FitBit

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin