Tuesday, February 16, 2010

FitBit (Part 2)

I got my FitBit on 2/12 (just 4 days ago) and already I love it. It's very small (roughly 2" x 3/4") and easily hidden.

But one of the best features is that it wirelessly uploads your steps to your home page every 15 minutes if you're within range of the tracker.

I think it's more accurate than the pedometer I was wearing which is another best feature.

I've been exploring the FitBit Community and the moderators/staff are VERY responsive. They've added "Friend" features so you can see other's steps which is a motivator. They're also getting input on creating clubs and challenges.

So I'll keep you updated, but this is very cool and I'm excited.

I'm not in any way affiliated with FitBit

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet ... how it it going with FitBit... I too was a SportBrain user ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin