Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Facebook Fan Pages

Favorite Online Shops

I finally took the plunge and created fan pages for my 2 sites/blogs, so if you want to join me, I'd really appreciate it.

This is the badge for (you guessed it) Favorite Online Shops, and I will post the badge for Indie-Affiliates later.

I found out that if you already have a personal account, you can create the fan pages from there. You're not allowed to have more than 1 account on Facebook, so I couldn't have a personal account AND a business account.

And I found out how to import my blog posts so that I don't have to rewrite my posts and updates (which is REALLY nice !!)

2 comments:

  1. I still haven't figured out how to RSS by posts either.

    I'm now following your facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Maria. If you want help with your RSS, just give me a yell and I'll be glad to help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin