Thursday, October 1, 2009

Basket Bingo (Part 2)

Oh my heavens, I had no idea these fundraisers were such hard work !! I'm the prize coordinator, so I get to decide if an item (or group of items) will be a raffle prize, a door prize, or a balloon burst prize.

That part has been fun since I have alot of Mary Kay items that make great prizes (I've been a consultant since 1995, mainly personal use). Plus since I help promote the home-based businesses through my Favorite Online Shops, I have lots of giveaways from them also.

But I had to devise a way to make the balloon burst fun WITHOUT using balloons (I don't want to blow them up and then pop them) so I'm writing the prize number on a children's playing card, then covering it with a wrapped starlight mint taped to the card. It kinda plays into the Halloween theme also.

I'll be glad when this is over......

This is not an actual picture of a bingo prize. No dogs are being given away as prizes. I just thought it was a cute picture.

1 comment:

  1. That is so adorable! Those kind of dogs always seem to look cute no matter what position they're in. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin