Thursday, October 15, 2009

Afternoon Snacks


As I said in an earlier post, I'm a snackoholic, and I graze all through the day.  I tend to eat a smaller lunch, then have a snack in the afternoon to hold me until dinner.

And during my daughter's tennis season, I got hooked on Chex Mix Turtle bars.  I also love the taste of the Fiber One Oats and Caramel, but they made me feel really bloated.

Then the All You people sent me a sample of the new Slim Fast bars, and they're WONDERFUL. They taste like candy bars. My daughter loves them, too, and since she's a chocoholic, I'd rather she eat these than chocolate.

I bought several flavors today at WalMart to try them, and now I'm trying to find the best possible price. So far, the Amazon Subscribe & Save program looks interesting. You save 15% plus get free shipping. I guess I'll see which flavors my daughter likes the best and go from there.

I'm not in any way affiliated with Amazon, Slim Fast, All You, General Mills, or any company that makes yummy stuff. I just love to eat the yummy stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin