Monday, August 24, 2009

Basket Bingo

I attended my first basket bingo fundraiser over the weekend. It was a learning experiment for me since my son's tennis team will be hosting one in October, so I thought I should learn how they work.

I wanted to see what kind of prizes were offered, how the games were structured, what kind of concessions were available, how they decorated, etc, etc.

It was REALLY alot of fun - I genuinely didn't expect to have so much fun !! The actual bingo games went fast (5 - 10 minutes each) then door prizes were drawn after each game. I took lots of notes and people were giving me suggestions ("When you have yours, make sure you do this or that.....")

This is not an actual picture of a bingo prize. No dogs were given away as prizes. I just thought it was a cute picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin