Monday, March 2, 2009

Scanner

I've mentioned that I'm a Scanner, so I thought I should give you a little more detail about that. The definition was coined by Barbara Sher. I first read the term in her book "Refuse to Choose" which deals with people who have so many interests that it's difficult to choose just one.

I'm the type of Scanner who gets intrigued by something new and decide that I want to learn it. Barbara calls these "projects". Then I dive in and research it and begin to try it. Whether it's crocheting (my latest project), or beading (my project before that), or learning parts of CSS (ongoing project), I stick with it until I can do it to my satisfaction.

I'm not affiliated in any way with Barbara Sher

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin