Monday, March 30, 2009

Rag Rug (Decision Point)

Congrats to Michigan State on their win yesterday over Louisville. It was heartbreaking, but State just out-hustled, out-rebound, and outscored Louisville. I still have to cheer for the Big East teams in the Final Four, though.

Now I'm at a decision point with my rag rug. I'm not happy with the evenness (is that a word?) of the ends. Although you can't see it well in the picture, the ends look like they're increasing, mainly 'cos I think I tried to compensate for the different widths of fabric I'm using in my turning stitches.

I have 2 options: unravel it and try to make the ends more even, or unravel it and try an oval rug instead. Since my husband likes oval rugs, I think I'll try that. And if I don't like it, I can always unravel it and start over !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin