Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family on Facebook

I got a pleasant surprise today when I got a friend invitation from my mom to join her on Facebook !! I was thrilled and amazed. I'd just joined Facebook a few weeks ago and had already connected with some high school friends. So when I found my mom had joined, too, I thought this was fantastic. Then it turns out that my dad had created an account at the same time. This will be such a fun and easy way to keep in touch with them since they live 5 hours away from me.

2 comments:

  1. My wife, two of my daughters and one of my brothers are all on Facebook, as well as some members of my extended family. It is additional way to stay in touch with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of family on Facebook too, its a fun way to stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin