Tuesday, January 5, 2010

First Snow Day

First of all, Happy New Year 2010 to everyone !! We have our first snow day of the year so my kids are home from school today. We're supposed to have snow showers for the next few days, so we'll see how much accumulation we get.

I have so much "work" to do after the holiday travels are over:
- start dis-assembling my holiday decorations (mainly the outside lights since I leave my inside decorations up for a few more weeks).
- get my poor blogs updated since I've neglected them over the holidays (sorry)
- upload all my holiday pictures to Facebook so I can share them with my family
- lose the pounds from the holiday goodies (mainly that scrumptious chocolate fondue on New Year's Eve)
- and more as I think of them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin