Monday, April 29, 2013

KompoZer

I was looking for an alternate web design program that would work like Front Page and was free (if at all possible).  I found KompoZer and it had very good reviews and ratings from its users.

From the Kompozer site: "KompoZer is a complete web authoring system that combines web file management and easy-to-use WYSIWYG web page editing.

KompoZer is designed to be extremely easy to use, making it ideal for non-technical computer users who want to create an attractive, professional-looking web site without needing to know HTML or web coding."

It's very easy to use and was very quick to learn for the basics that I needed. I'm also still discovering capabilities and features. I'm especially liking the built-in FTP and that saves me alot of time.

(I'm not affiliated in any way with KompoZer - I'm just sharing software that I find useful)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin